The Smoker’s House is all done and sold. Yes, it took less than two weeks after we put it on the market, and it was gone.
The interesting thing here was, that for the first time we actually used sod. There was a shady area in the backside of the house. We went ahead and cut down a bunch of trees and opened it up. Lot more sun came thru, but we didn’t have enough time to grow a nice green grass. So, we “rolled out a perfectly green lawn”.
Just like other projects this one turned out awesome! For your viewing pleasure here are the after pictures:
I hope you enjoyed it. You can see the before pictures here.
Remember, if you don’t want to miss any of my transformations, sign up at the top. And don’t worry, there is absolutely no spam.